Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DIY: friendship bracelet

i finally got to making the friendship bracelets i so badly wanted to make last summer
i found a diy on my one of my favorite blogs (honestlywtf) and followed each step

i, unfortunately, couldnt do this little diddy last summer due to a broken hand
but im back in action and can't wait to make more
 its tedious work and it took me a couple of tries to get it right
but im so in love with my new bracelet
i think i'll do another tonigh, maybe get a little more wild with the colors
(i bought some swarovski crystal chain, oOoOoo!)
all products can be found at ornamentea (my new favorite site - i must stop buying!)



2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet is adorable! I love how simple and pretty it is

    ReplyDelete