Wednesday, June 15, 2011

aches and pains

today has been a little tough
although not as crazy as yesterday's drama, i'm feeling a lot of aches and pains today
i'm sore all over; in muscles i didn't know i had!

i was delivered these beautiful flowers this afternoon by my friends at work
it put a smile on my face and warmth in my heart. they brightened up my day (quite literally, look at all the colors!)
i enjoyed a yummy pink grapefruit with hot lemon water as a snack,
and took a little walk along the beach to warm up my achy muscles.
i think it worked; however, a few hours later i started feeling stiff again...
nothing that motrin can't help!

i'm also finding it more and more difficult not having an operable right-hand
life's tough as a lefty!
taylor says i'll probably get more creative as i'll be exercising the left side of my brain.
i don't know how true that is, but the i'm secretly beaming with excitement by the thought, so i'm just going to take his word for it.
it's the little things...
i look forward to returning to work tomorrow.
i don't think i can take another day at the apartment alone, i get bored.
...humph...

No comments:

Post a Comment